Wednesday 18 September 2013

Another Hearty Surprise

Yesterday afternoon after my beloved came home from another hard day at work, I noticed several times, that he somehow just stopped everything he was doing, and just looked at me. He somehow looked as if he had not seen my little face every day, for the past (almost) 11 years.....

And I remember thinking, wondering to myself:

What was he looking at?
Had I missed something?

But as the evening slowly approached, and the sun begin to go down and glisten so beautifully, 
upon the land outside our window, he continued, to look at me and I just had to ask:
 'What is it sweety? What are you looking at?'

And than he said it, the words that made me cry....

'I am looking at you, because you are so stunningly beautiful.
You are such a wonderful person, and if I have not you,
I have nothing. 
I have nothing. 

You are all I need to see. 
Don't bother always being so busy in the kitchen 
and always taking care of me, 
I don' t need that. 
I just need you
Without you I would die....'

And than he saw the tears that fell so softly down my cheeks
and he whispered
 'ohh, did I make you sad'
and I said: 'no you did not, but sometimes even that which is pretty 
and lovely in all its ways,
can hurt, just because it is so lovely...

And than he hugged me and touched the tears falling down 
my face....



Have A Blessed Night
With Love Jasmina


No comments:

Post a Comment