Friday 28 February 2014

A Resting Place

Some time ago, like so often throughout the years,
I received a dream from The Shepherd,
that I would like to share with you.

I saw a stairway coming down from heaven
and people going up and down these stairs. And I somehow knew they were his children.
But this people very in a great hurry, up and down these stairs. Many of them were grumpy, complaining to themselves. Others were angry. Irritated. Disappointed. In a great, hurry. Carrying so many heavy burdens.

But His care for them did not change inspite the negative condition of their little hearts.

But all of them had one thing in common - 
they had lost the ability and the gift to see,  
the people passing them by.


And I saw myself, sitting down and resting on these stairs, watching the people pass me by,  like a wind in a hurry. And I wonder to myself :  Why are they in such a hurry? Some were in such a hurry that they stept on my fingers, without noticing me. To them I was a shadow and they could not see me.

And then I saw a man with brown eyes, coming down towards me from heaven and he could see me and my heart and he said, with a gentle smile:  'Oh, Jasmina, have you forgotten? God is with You.'

And he reached out his hand to me and he was full of hope. But then he noticed something that caused him pain. I could not get up, I could not walk up the stairs, because my legs were paralysed.
And his eyes filled with gentle tears, as he was looking down at me. He knew why.

But then he smiled again, and looked at me with compassion, like he had a surprise in store for me. And in the blink of an eye, I didn't have to use my 'in spirit' broken legs, because he gave me the gift to fly.....
And with him I felt so safe.

With Love Jasmina & My Hero




No comments:

Post a Comment