Saturday 22 March 2014

The Words

Yesterday morning, I was so happy and excited to receive the news, that my husband was coming home! It felt like a burden that had lied so heavily on my chest, for some time now, was about to fade away.

And I was happy! And towards our precious evening, the happiness grew stronger, and our familiar ways, with each other, began to feel more and more familiar, thou the time had passed.
 
Our life was still here, and it was warm and gentle, and I fell in love with him all over, like I always do. I have never figured out, how he does that exactly, but than he reminds me, by saying The Words.

I am here now and I will always take care of you. Always. And for a single moment, those words are my entire being. They are in my every breath and I can taste them, feel them, and touch them with my fingertips, word by word as I hear them echo trough my very soul.

For a single moment, I can also hear, The Shepherd, whispering in him, 'I will always take care of you'.
And somehow that touches my inner being so much, that it makes me want to cry. Always take care of you. Always.

And I told him how happy I was of having him home again, and that now he may never ever leave again.
Then he looked at me so sadly and said,:

'I have to tell you something.
My boss wants me to go again, for 5 weeks.
I did not want to tell you over the phone,
but here in safety, were I can lovingly comfort you...'






With Love Jasmina & My Hero

4 comments:

  1. Beautifully written! :) Precious words indeed!! God bless!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, dear friend. So nice to hear from you. Hope you have a nice weekend. With love mina

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is nice to understand that God speaks through our spouse......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes and when I began to see it, what a tender gift it became.

    ReplyDelete