Thursday 3 April 2014

 Faith

As If tomorrow I will be going away for some time,
and you will no longer hear from me,
but if I get the possibility to write to you, than I shall.

But before I go, there is one more silent dream 
to share with you. One more journey to explore 
and it begins like this.....

A small shelter and a great storm on its way.
And there I am in the shelter, waiting silently for the great storm to arrive. Perhaps it was already there. I do not know, I did not know anything about my outside world, 
for my world was in complete silence.

And I saw a man, an older man out of nowhere in my small, humble chamber.
He approached me with a smile, a soft kindness, and a stillness in his voice while he said :



'Ohh Jasmina, if you only knew how beautiful God is. If you only knew. If you only knew all the beauty that he has created. If you only knew. He is so beautiful. And he creates and gives life. And he wants you to know something.

You are afraid, Jasmina, but he does not want you to be afraid no more. Be not afraid. He says to you for all the days of your life, have faith in him, have faith. Ohh Jasmina...

And then he smiled and his smile took away my fears, and left a silent hope in my chest and then he said.
 I must go now, because I only came to tell you this. 
But before I go, please let me hug you once, because I know how deeply you long for a hug.

And then he left through the door of my chambers, without opening it. And he was gone, but the hope remained within my chest.

With Love Jasmina


1 comment:

  1. I pray, May He always protect you and your beloved! God always gives hope and strength and His presence in our heart mesmerizes and rejuvenates our soul!

    Well described on how God's presence in your thoughts cleanses your mind off fears and worries and reassures love and peace! :)

    Have a good weekend both of you,
    Charan :)

    ReplyDelete