Sunday 6 July 2014

                Before I fall Asleep

There has never been a day when I have not carried you so close to my heart - my beloved Christ.
You are so beautiful and kind and your heart is a tremendous ocean of infinite gentleness and grace.
How I adore Thee.

These past few weeks I have entered into a new season of my life, where everything is so different but yet very hopeful,because of You, my beloved.

But there in between has been sadness and fear, and as always the heart of Christ is somehow ready to comfort. And this is what he has given to me, once a day for many days now.


Just before I fall asleep, I see Him and how he gently kisses
a little girl on her forehead, and sometimes
he gives her a little hug,
day by day, just before I fall asleep...

With Love Mina & Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment