Saturday 12 July 2014

The Wings

Today I wish to tell you about something, that our Father showed me, while I was yet sleeping.
Sometimes he makes me feel like sleeping beauty, were everything pretty happens in the dreams.

Before I fell asleep I told Father all about my heart, my desires, my lost hope and my dreams -



but then I told him all about my failures,
my unbelieve and my many fears and that became quite a loooong list...

But I also told him that The Wings he had so kindly given to me,
(Look for June the 3:rd) was now broken. I could not fly anymore -
nor could I feel the wind beneath them,
that so gracefully carried me.

And I cried in a silent room, were none could hear,
tears that none could comfort,
because none was near...
falling down a soft cushion.

And during my sleep this is what I saw:

A woman slowly approaching my way, looking strangely at me.
A stranger but yet a friend, somehow.
Like she had known me, always.

She took my hands and placed them in hers and said:

 'I give you wings and I give you new fresh hope '

and she smiled and went away.

With Love Mina & Christ





No comments:

Post a Comment