Thursday 21 February 2013

 The Whispers Of His Heart

A few days ago I was blessed and honoured to once again, spend precious time, with this wonderful man, that the Lord has provided me with, in quietness from the storms of life.
              
My beloved dearly loves fishing through all the seasons of the year, so he kindly invited me to join him icefishing this time, in a little lake where he once grew up.

And I began counting to myself all the things that needed to be attended to at home, to keep a nice and pretty home, hm, what should I to do?- there was so much that needed my attention at home.....

- but than I saw his face and I decided to actually listen to the whispers of his heart and the whispers of my Savior, to love my husband, as a first priority, and choosing him, over a tidy home, for our blessing and for His glory....




The perfectionist in me suffered badly at that decision,
 *smiles, but the love in me rejoiced, because I knew in my heart that, that was the right decision, and the right decison always hurts....

 So together we once again created timeless, beautiful memories to treasure together, and the beauty of our Saviour rested in our hearts as we gazed at all that beauty that surrounded us.

Love
Jasmina


1 comment:

  1. Absolutley wonderful pictures :) , this is my sisters wonderful houseband! He is a guy with the biggest heart i've ever meet. When i'm going through tuff times, he's always there with good advice and new ideas. I love you two with all my heart. My sister and her dear houseband is the two people that means the world to me. I just wish everybody could have someone like them. I Love you guys. Kepp reading my sisters blogg, she is an insperation. //Xoxo Edita(her littel sister) and yet sometimes i fell like the bigger sisters. ;P

    ReplyDelete