Tuesday 30 April 2013

A Piece Of Living Art

This Friday evening I wish to share with you some encouraging words my beloved Jimmy, spoke to me earlier today,
which captured my heart
as always, *smiles.

In so many ways his beautiful love, reminds me of Christ love,
and for me,  

Christ is a Poet,  
He is a beautiful song  
or perhaps  
A divine sonnet
that plays for my heart forevermore.  

He is everything to me and I love Him, most dearly, because He has shown so much compassion on me. 

And I have never know that before, when I was a young girl, compassion, 
the word makes my heart tremble inside,  ~COMPASSION~
                                

My comforter and keeper who has compassion on me, and I shall never let my young heart forget it....

But this is what he said;

My Beloved Jimmy

 ~Do you know, that you are so very beautiful,
like a piece of living art?
One could just sit here and watch your beauty,
endlessly....~

Now I know why Christ gave me a poet (to be a police officer ;)), 
to extend to me 
The poet in Him.....
I think I can see it now.... 

May the Love of The Living Poet 
keep you warm and safe this evening,
in a world that can be so very uncompassionate...
Hugs and Blessings!



No comments:

Post a Comment