Monday 30 September 2013

Make Me Believe

A few evenings ago while the night was still young
and stars so beautiful existed in far away places, I fell asleep to wake up to the sound of my own voice.

I was screaming. I was afraid.
Another bad dream, somehow I have got used to these dreams, I thought to myself.

But this one was 'special' somebody was trying,
to steal something away from me.
They tried to take with force what did not belong to them. And I was afraid....




Then, out of the sudden I could hear footsteps, 
I could hear His gentle footsteps outside my door
and I knew I was safe again.

 - Don't be afraid, I am here, I am here.
I came as soon as I heard your voice, he whispered,
while holding me so close.

Thou my heart was still upset, I was happy to be comforted by the strength
and the warmth, of his loving arms. And I told him;

-You really do make me believe...

-Believe in what? he said, without knowing what I was trying to say
that night, while the candles were still softly burning.

-You make me belive that God cares for me and that he, just like you,
is a Great and Loving Hero and that I am safe......

With Love Jasmina & Jimmy




 




No comments:

Post a Comment