Tuesday 10 December 2013

Your beauty overwhelms me
 
Your beauty overwhelms me.
As I wrap my arms around you.
I press your softness tight.
Great passion fills my inner being.
I'm captured in your embrace.
 
 Your eyes control my very soul.
The touch of your lips, heaven.
Forever frozen in time. All else fades into nothing.
~Abdul Wahab~




(A Prayer For Magdalena
' All the gentle, soft spoken words, in the world
I' ve saved them. I saved them all for you -
so you would find your way back to me'
By Oliver Dragojevic)

What A Beautiful Song.
And by this song I pray that The Father,
would find all the beautiful soft spoken words,
that you so need to hear,
 to also find your way back.

With Love Jasmina & My Hero
...Jimmy....
Who always finds the words
of my heart.





No comments:

Post a Comment