Wednesday 8 January 2014

Among The Roses

As a flower in the garden
bending toward the sun.
Unfolds it's tiny petals
one, by one, by one...

So faith expands it's beauty,
until at last it grows,
into life's lasting flower -
the heart's fair perfect rose.
~Rebecca Helmann~ 

*          *          *           * 

A few days ago just before my sleep,
I asked My Father in heaven so humbly, to visit me soon again. Because it would make my heart happy.
But before I had the opportunity to say my humble prayer, he showed himself once again.


And this time He was sitting among the red and yellow roses, -
Oh how I love those sweet, beautiful roses. Perhaps He knows that....
In a beautiful garden, with a little girl by his side.
And a beautiful light shone on them.
And he loved the little girl, beside him,
even if she could not understand it....

With Love Jasmina & Jimmy


No comments:

Post a Comment