Monday 17 February 2014

Ever Thine
Though still in bed, my thoughts go out to you, 
my immortal beloved,
 now and then joyfully, then sadly,
waiting to learn whether or not fate will hear us.

Yes, I am resolved to wander so long away from you
until I can fly to your arms and say
that I am really at home with you, 
and can send my soul enwrapped in you
 into the land of spirits.

No one else can ever possess my heart.
Oh God, why must one be parted from one 
whom one so loves .
Your love makes me at once the happiest
and the unhappiest of men.



My angel, I have just been told that the mailcoach goes every day, - therefore I must close at once,
so that you may receive the letter at once. [.....]

 Never misjudge the most faithful heart of your beloved. Ever thine, Ever mine, Ever ours.
~ Ludwig van Beethoven ~

With Love Jasmina & My Hero

No comments:

Post a Comment