Sunday 30 March 2014

The Third Lesson of Love

Respect.  
This was the third and the hardest lesson
 I learned about love
and I learned it with you.
With you It became a precious gift
that I wholeheartedly wanted to give you.

Not because It was asked of me
nor because It was demanded of me,
but because I solemnly desired to give it to you.

 My teacher, my head, my guide, my tender comfort
in all my storms.
 You are worth all my loving respect,
because you have never sought it.
 And you would give it all away
and make yourself so humble and small
that you might gaine my love.


And every time I look into you tender eyes
they seem to reflect the tenderness of Christ.
 And it is so beautiful that it makes me cry..

With Love Jasmina & My Loving Beautiful Hero


 


1 comment:

  1. Another beautiful piece of writing my friend!! Precious emotions of love carefully weaved into each line, well expressed and very well written! :)

    All the best to you and your Hero!!

    Cheers,
    Charan! :)

    ReplyDelete