Thursday 5 June 2014

Loving Kindness

Christ is the truest and most sacred of gentleman.
If there has ever been pure perfection, he alone portraits it, by being just the way he is. Beautiful in every single way.


Once again he did it, 3 times in one night. 
How is that possible?
How can anyone love so passionately? 
Seek so endearingly and to never let you go?

I laid awake yesterday, and It was long past midnight.
I could not sleep. I was thinking about so many things.
I was very, very sad.

So as always, Christ gave me a vison, like he so often does, for reasons I cannot understand, but I know he loves me like crazy....!


I just don't know why?

But it is not for my strength but for my weakness.
I am loved just for being so small and always in need for
his perfect love, and I am not ashamed of it. And never will I be.

Because in his perfect love I exist, in the palm of his hands 
I take my every breath. And every time I breathe, 
it is like we breathe together, we love together, fight and dream big together....
He is my truest friend. My most sacred companion.


The Vision

I saw a desert and myself resting in the desert. I was in a very bad shape.
Alone and completely abandoned. And then I saw Christ and he came to my desert and
he was on his knees, by my side. He took my head in his hands and laid it gently on his lap,
to comfort me.

And 3 times late that sleepless night, the same vision came over and over again, as if to say :

'I love you and when all the ones you have loved 
have abandoned you, 
see, I will not.

I will still breathe with you, 
love with you and
 fight with you, 
because I love you, 
and I will dream with you forever .'

With Love Mina



No comments:

Post a Comment