Friday 10 July 2015

Why...

There is something about you,
I can not explain it,  can not put it into words,
can not manifest it, in any way...

Why do you search for me, still?
Have I not left you for now...
Have I not given you free, 
like a bird, from your calling?
For yes, you are free -
You are free, my love


So what is keeping you here, in my silence?
Why do you send for me?
Why do you send them?
Why are you not giving up on me????

And yet, I still remember, the way I loved you so intensely...
The way you loved me.
The way I carried you softly in my heart.
Perhaps, I still love you,
But you are the living Christ,
And you should not be begging for my love...
You need to let me go...
  So please, let me go...


                                                         Every sunrise....he sends this song....
                                                               I do not understand why...






No comments:

Post a Comment