Tuesday 14 April 2015


 
Life Anew

When you pass through the waters,
I will be with you and when you pass through the rivers,
they will not sweep over you...
 
Forgive me Dear Readers,
for neglecting you...
I often think about you all and I miss you dearly.
 
One day I hope to return to you again,
If God so grant me that wish and keep me with you.
You may pray for me.
I shall miss you all, like I always do
and I shall never forget single one of you,
for I carry your image, deeply within my heart.
 
 
With Love Jasmina and my Beloved Christ
 
 


          


1 comment:

  1. Hello Jasmina. So good to know you thorugh your profile on the blogger and the blog post. I am blessed to know you as your blog title which expresses the desire of your heart "Becoming a woman of Excellence. An excellent wife who can find? she is far more precious then jewels: Pro. 31:10. Jamina, your blog post is very touching and heart lifting. I must say that the Lord has laid me to a more than a precious Jewel in the Lord. May the dear Lord fulfill the desires of your heart. I am from Mumbai, India and have been in the Pastoral ministry for last 37yrs. My email id is: dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com. Thank you for your encouraging and heart touching and sense of belongingness. Deeply appreciate you and will be praying for you by your name. My name is Diwakar Wankhede. I have two daughters and a son and they all got married.

    ReplyDelete