Wednesday 9 October 2013

A Heart So Soft and Tender

Sometimes I secretly wonder, when I think about all the warmth and the loving care, that so silently live, within the heart of my beloved, if he really is just..... a man?

What if somehow, secretly, he really is a disguised angel? A living, breathing, beautiful angel for my heart to fall in love with, all the days of my life?

How did he found me? Did he know, that I desperately, needed an angel?
And angel to show me all the love and mercy, I longed for so....

This Monday morning somehow, I got off to a bad start and I let him leave me,
without the gentle touch of his loving lips, or the comfort of his loving words.
I just wanted him to go..... But it had nothing to do with him,
I was just in bad shape, that morning.

So eventually I also left for work, and then the phone rang. It was him, my sweet beloved.
And this is what he said:

'I turned back from work, and went home again. I had to see you again one more time.
I had to make sure that you were okay. To tell you that you are safe and you are loved.
I also brought you a gift, something to eat, just a little something. 
And I am sorry If I said something wrong. I just want you to know in every way that you are loved.'

And his love made me once again cry, like it so often does....
What a beautiful angel he is, an angel of love and mercy.
And without knowing it, he is secretly teaching me something of the heart of My Father,
and whispers about the loving kindness that I so hope lives
within him......







I Love You So...!
With Love Jasmina


A little something from the weekend,
and the funny little voice in the background is my :) Jimmy
playing with his oldest sister's
daughter's
baby boy Noah .
(that sounded complicated *smiles)
So cute.

(It seems thou I am not able to play this with sound on blogger,
perhaps I will get it fixed later, if I find some help...)

(And I fixed it....! Ohhhh so happy) 



No comments:

Post a Comment