Saturday 23 November 2013

Kiss Me Forever Once More

While the stars and the moon were still sleeping, 
and silently resting, -
in the bosom and the comfort of the tender night.

There, were the candles were still burning
and love filled the air-
I laid in your arms-
As I so often
find myself do.

 

There is a whole world out there 
of endless beauty to explore,
and fall in love with-

but none of it can be compared
to the beauty resting-
so softly within your heart.
Within your tender hands
that so gently comfort 
my weakness.

 
 How I love thee!
Thy gracious smile is my simple inspiration-
my loving humble guide.

What endless depth of truth does not lie
within the heart-
that so tenderly loves?
That uncoditionally gives
of all that it has,
without counting-
without holding back?

Oh kiss me once again my beloved.
Kiss me forever once more-
for with you
I can see the light.
I can feel it.
It is so beautiful,
that it makes me cry.
And it is embracing you-
And it is embracing me.

Thank You Beloved Father,
for living within every heart
that so tenderly loves.


With Love Jimmy & Jasmina 
& our Beautiful Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment