Tuesday 30 October 2012

Oh Soul Are You Weary and Troubled?

Today, I would like to share with you something that lies close to my heart. Something quite personal, but which I will try to tell, with some discretion, because I am quite discreet as a person, and don't easily share my heart with anyone.

To give a small example of this, sometimes when my heart is saddened, Jimmy, comes and sits down close to me. Then he lookes at me so sweetly and softly and almost whispers the words

- 'Are you feeling a bit sad today? Do you wish to tell me about it?
And I do want to know, because I love you.'

For a moment, he has just taken away my breath with his sweetness, but being the person that I am with the spiritual bruises that are mine, I look at him and almost try to force a smile and reply very quietly - 'No....'. But after many sacred years together, he knows my heart, he knows me- and when I am not being honest.

I am instead trying to carry my burden on my own...
But he does not give up so easily, so he sits down by my side, and asks me once, and once, and once more and continues until I tell him, about my saddened heart....

To continue my story without making it too long, for some time I have been carrying a heavy burden, and I do not know, what can be done about it. And many of the people that live close to me, know during the many years I have walked close to God's heart, He has shown me many beautiful things that are close to His heart.

So these two weeks I have been pouring out my heart to God, and in His sovereignty He has 'chased' me *smiles, with the same vision over and over again, both at home and at work. Sometimes even 2 times a day. I guess He struggles with the same issue as Jimmy, *smiles again, to make me trust Him and His love...And this is what I saw:

Christ, beautifully dressed in white, pointing at his chest, and than I saw His heart, pounding and pounding with love. And I could almost hear him say strangely enough, in the same tone of voice as Jimmy, whispering, - I do love You, trust in Me, I will not let you down...




Blessings
Jasmina

                                            *****************

No comments:

Post a Comment