Sunday 23 December 2012

 A Spiritual Battle

This lovely day before Christmas eve, I would like to share with you, a post which I found encouraging on generationcedar.com. It is on my favourite topic, smiles*
'Building the family [in the Lord]'.  

                            * * *
Just the words itself makes my heart skip a bit. Oh how I love to build up my husband and to build together with him, a holy & loving legacy for the world, to be touched by, to be inspired by, and drawn closer to the heart of Him, who loves to reveal himself to us, through the many simple beauties of Life. 

                           * * *
I would also like to share with you a beautiful song, that is of much encouragement for me, and lies close to my heart.
So here is something from my heart To Yours and the name of the page (they did not have a sharing icon for blogger :( )

Love & Blessings
Jasmina


 http://www.generationcedar.com/main/2012/12/want-change-it-starts-with-my-family-yours.html



No comments:

Post a Comment