Tuesday 29 January 2013

 

Family Gathering

Last Sunday I hade the privilege of baking with my dear mother and my sister, at our gathering.
It has somehow become an important part of our time together, baking something.
This time I brought with me the ingredients for my absolutely favourit cake, a tiramisu, of course *smiles.
As long as it is Italian, I just love it, because that reminds me, of home.
I found a good recipe for You, if you would also like to give it a try!
And I think you should :))
Here is also a picture from our gathering, (my sister is the one taking the picture)
but we had to take many pictures, because mom couldn't stop
watching her favourit tv program, :)) 

I wish you good luck, with your baking, and if you want to, leave me a comment,
from your latest baking. Did it turn out as you hoped? And the most important question-
Did You Bake It With Love ?:)




Love
Jasmina

No comments:

Post a Comment