Saturday 22 September 2012



Some Great Products

I sometimes get some very encouraging comments
about my skin, but also some questions about,
what I do to keep it in a good condition.

Those who live near to my heart, knows just how simple words of hearty encouragement, fills me with gladness and joy.
So, I dearly love, to share with all of you, all that is good, all that is joyfull and a help, in all areas of a lady's life. After all, have not our heavenly Father, called us to just that.*smiles.

On the left, you can see some products from Md formulations, which are medically oriented, and which I have been using, since I was 18 and I am still using them, 10 years later, because they really work!

They contain alpha hydroxy acids (AHA), glycolic acid and ammonium glycolate, which have proven to have, impressive benefits for the skin, such as for example:
- normalizing the surface of the skin so it appears and FEELS, so smooth and healthy
- improving the function of the skin’s outer structure
- reducing dryness
- stimulating collagen production

And there is so much more to say about these products, and as English being my third language (which I try to speak fluently), it has its boundaries to how much I can explain *smiles. Specially in the terms of biology and science, where my English is quite poor.

 But these products are most amazing, thou a bit expensive, but they last long and work wonders for the skin. If you have the opportunity, I most certainly think that you should try to experience them, it will be so worth it.

Blessing
Jasmina


                                                 * * * * * * * * * * * * *






No comments:

Post a Comment