Friday 7 September 2012

Where Love Resides

Late yesterday afternoon, after my visit to my dear parents, I slowly began my walk back home, where I love to be.

There were some dishes waiting for my care, a lunch bag for my beloved that also needed my sincere attention, among a few other smaller tasks, that needed to be prepared with love for tomorrow,-

but all I could feel within my every breath, was my pounding heart, calling out for You. 


Whispers of devotion and of love for Thee, who I love beyond what I can comprehend.

In that moment I could almost feel Your Heart, whispering to mine, that I should slow down a bit. To give my self some Rest between the chores of Life, to embrace Thee, who wishes to give me abundant Life.

So I decided to go to that place, where Love truly resides.
That one place on earth, which I love and treasure the most. A place so small on the map, that I even believe is not on the map because of how tiny it is, but yet has stolen away my heart, with its Beauty.

So I walked once again, scilently, on those old fields from the past, looking out on the treasure that Your hands hade made and Your heart has blessed. Quietly listening to the voices of the Forrest and of the Wind, wishing we could once again live there....And so my heart Rested and You were there Resting in me, and I in You, and I Love You....


Blessings
Jasmina

                         *  * * * * *  * * *


No comments:

Post a Comment