Saturday 7 July 2012



Created To Be A Woman 

This lovely weekend I wish to share with You, something encouraging, I read some days ago. Usually, I read 2-3 books at a time, because I do love reading, not that my schedule really allows it to, lately. Not at all to be precise*smile. 

But somehow we need to take the time, for what is important so that we do not lose the greatness and the goodness, that God has instored for us, by living His ways, and not the world's.

After much nagging from my lovely sister and my sweetheart, about not sharing almost any own pictures *smile, I decided to maybe it is time, to start posting some of my own pictures, as well.

Wishing You a restful weekend, with Your loved ones.

              
                                                                        *          *          *         *


”God created you as a woman, [God created man in his own image... male and female he created them Gen. 1:27] Whatever it means to bear God's image, you do so as a woman. Female. That's how and where you bear his image.

Your feminine heart has been created with the greatest of all possible dignities - as a reflection of God's own heart. You are a woman to your soul, to the very core of your being.

And so the journey to discover what God meant when he created woman in his image- when he created you as his woman- that journey begins with your heart. Another way to say this is that the journey begins with desire."
            Captivating, Unveiling the mystery of a woman's soul, Jonh and Stasi Eldredge.  

 Blessings
Jasmina


                                          * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *








No comments:

Post a Comment