Saturday 14 July 2012



 


A Visit To My Precious Sister

This Friday my beloved and I had the wonderful occasion of visiting my dear sister, who I so dearly love. My baby sister, now grown as well, to a beautiful, strong, capable and respectful young lady.   
 I am so proud over her, not only over what she has accomplished, but over the deep meditation of her heart.

The beauty, simplicity, and kindness that keeps it and tells something to the world, of the riches and beauties God has instored in her, as a daughter, a sister and a fiancé. I am most delighted and thankful  to have her as my sister and to share her journey of life.

 

 
Some months ago she opened her own hair salon, in a lovely town by the seacoast, and I was most happy for the opportunity, to at last make my first visit! The smile on her face when we came was priceless. I love seeing her so happy, and she made us very happy as well. The lovely black bag with the pink bow (see above) from Keune was a giftbag for us, and guess if I was happy to receive it!  After our visit there the three of us, made a short visit to the beach and enjoyed some lovely time together...





                                                                  

Blessings
Jasmina


                                         * * * * * * * *  * *

No comments:

Post a Comment