Wednesday 14 November 2012


 In All The Moments of My Life

-It is going to be alright, just keep praying for answers.

-Why do you think He will answer your prayers?

-He always answers my prayers.

-Really? Did you pray for this?
Did you pray for your wife to be taken away from you?
Or that her little daughter would be growing up, never knowing her real mother?
I just don't understand why the god that you pray to, let such unthinkable things happen,
 to decent people.

 [.............]

- My daughter can fall down and hurt herself, even if I am walking right there beside her,
that doesn't mean that I allowed it to happen. But she knows that with a father's unconditional love,
I will pick her up and I will carry her. I'll try to heal her. I will cry when she cries and 
I will rejoice when she is well. 

In all the moments of my life, god has been right there beside me. 
The truth of god's love is not that he allows bad things to happen, 
but it's his promise that he will be there with us, when they do....


(A section from the movie, Love comes softly)

Blessings
Jasmina

No comments:

Post a Comment