Wednesday 5 December 2012

Visiting Asia

Last Sunday, (2/12) we finally once again visited my precious sister! How I love to see her and embrace her in my arms. She has this tiny little face, with adorable brown eyes and the cutest little chin. I feel as a bit of a grandma every time we meet, because I can not stop pinching her cheeks and hugging her, smiles*.

She is always so kind, warmhearted and patient, especially with my easily tangled hair, smiles*,
which she also this time made pretty once again.

                           *    *   *

As of tomorrow, my husband and I are leaving Sweden untill the 21 of December, to visit Asia
in the purpose of a very special celebration,
between us.

I really feel all cheerful and love spending time with him, no matter where, and even in the most humble of places. This means that for some time, there will be no updates, until we come back home.
But now I must continue the packing and the carrying of our home, because ( I love cleaning :) ) and we are having some friends over during the time we are away, to take care of our kitty, smiles* So here is a picture as well on the kitty, aka Bamse ;) (which means in swedish, a big one, and he is a big cat indeed)




Blessings & Love
Jasmina

                                         **********************

No comments:

Post a Comment