Wednesday 2 January 2013

 Asia

At the young age of 8, my sweet parents, my sister and I arrived to the coast of south of Sweden.
It was a lovely day of August. I still remember the green open meadows and the beautiful flowers
that were adorning them, - in yellow, white and red, my favourit colour. The beauty of the meadows captured my heart that day, and I was absolutely dazzled by its beauty. At last we had arrived after our long journey and we had found a new place to call our home....

20 years later the meadows, the forest and the flowers are still the most breathtaking, but the atmosphere, the culture and the way of thinking here, have never felt and never became my home....

But I assume that somewhere far across the seas, under the peaceful blue sky of Thailand, I have found a place and a people, that seem almost, almost, a place to call home.
I have found them to be most kind hearted, sharing, joyful people, who not live for themselves, but for each other and carrying each other's burdens and hearts......

On our journey, they seem to have stolen, a piece of my heart and I miss them....
I feel blessed by this journey and of spending peaceful time, with my husband. Here are some photos that we  like to share with You....


These photos were taken during a visit that we made, to the islands around Koh Chang, by a boat trip. It was so peaceful and still there.....


                                                                   *     *     *
These beautiful photos were taken during a discovery visit that we made to new and exciting places on Koh Chang, how I loved it.....



                                                                        *   *   *
                                     
And some photos from our 'road trip' breaks.....


*       *       *
And some by the sea...



Have a blessed week,
Jasmina

No comments:

Post a Comment